Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 205817 times)

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #1350 on: Jan 27, 2022, 10:56:14 AM »
The blocking of Ivermectin by the powers that be was an ego issue. I can't understand why any governing body would block anything that is basically harmless. The problem with using "animal" Ivermectin falls under quality control for human and various "animal" additives not good for human use and the lack of proper dosing for human use. With "horse dewormer" use people were being hospitalized for toxic levels of Ivermectin. The "overdose" issues come from ignorance on HOW to dose by body weight and inconsistencies in spatial concentration of the drug in its medium. I watched videos of "how to use horse dewormer" and these idiots use a soup spoon to measure their doses.

(Way to go schparky :thumbsup:)

And people buy this stuff on the black market not knowing the ratio of baking soda and rat poison to Ivermectin in the pill they're taking and not knowing the proper dosage for their body weight was a bit of an issue as well.

So take the fear driven need to find a way to not, to, OH MY GOD!!, DIE!!! from this disease that is killing 30-40% of the people on the planet! Or the whole "EXTINCTION EVENT!" fear that has the dumbasses accepting anything the media and authority tell them will get some taking drugs blindly. Fear is not a good motivator, nor is it good for personal health.

With that said.... Blindly accepting the vaccines offered without knowing if you even need them or have issues that could be reactive to the vaccine is stupid. Not taking the vaccine just because "I don wanna" is stupid. Using drugs designed for aminals is stupid. Using drugs without proper research is stupid.

On the other hand (this one is for our authorities), pushing a drug that is basically untested and without knowing it's potential for permanent damage is monumentally stupid. Scaring people or mandating people into accepting said drugs is criminally stupid. Blocking the use of possibly beneficial drugs and therapies without even properly testing them is stupid. Manipulating and editing the science to drive your criminally stupid agenda is monumentally criminal.

This whole thing has been handled on a level expected from a kindergartener. Even today there is no recommendation other than isolation if you have a CoViD infection. No info into how to care for yourself. Just, go hide in a closet and hope for the best.
« Last Edit: Jan 27, 2022, 11:20:45 AM by sirdeuce »
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.