Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 210518 times)

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #1350 on: Jan 26, 2022, 10:02:13 AM »
Gnarls, you'll like this one.

San Jose CA, (of course it's CA) has a new ordinance for gun owners, LIABILITY INSURANCE! Gun owners have to have liability insurance on their guns and pay a $25 fee to the city. This is to curb gun violence????????? Got news for you San Jose, the people committing violent crimes with guns aren't going to pay your $25 fee or get liability insurance. The people that actually get your mandated insurance aren't the ones that will commit violent crimes with guns.

Man, whoever came up with this one is a pure hater with ZERO understanding of what they propose. Any person that voted yes on this is just as dumb and hateful. There's a joke about what to say to a person with an I.Q. of less than 50 and the punchline just changed.

That last tremor you felt in San Jose wasn't an earthquake! It was the city's cumulative I.Q. dropping to the ground. I can guaranty every one of the yes voters are vaccinated! Slobbering morons that just fall in line.

But hey, let's get rid of all guns, knives, forks, spoons, hammers, screwdrivers, cars, rocks, arms, legs, teeth, all capable of being used in a violent capacity. Let's not forget tea cups! Riddick killed a man with a tea cup! I'm pretty sure I can come up with a way to do harm with JELLO. Please! Don't take away my JELLO.
Might not take these things away, but you'll have to pay a surcharge for insurance! 25 cent safety surcharge on a plastic baggy of cling peaches. No more cans, they were deadly weapons.

Is gun liability insurance available or are the greedy insurance companies going to have a hay-day on this one?
« Last Edit: Jan 26, 2022, 10:10:53 AM by sirdeuce »
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.