Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 205965 times)

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #1140 on: Dec 09, 2021, 10:11:58 AM »
The evil in the world is rependent on the level of good. Can't have one without the other.

Actually, good and evil are merely monikers appointed to natural behavior. Even in nature the so called "evil" takes place in virtually every community. For whatever reason theft, rape, murder, social discord, conspiracy are all behaviors found in Primate communities. Birds have the inclination to theft as they will steal from others to build their nests and feed their young. Animals of "higher thinking" are most likely to show such behavior. So, is it really evil? Or is it your perception of what is evil? Society's perception of what is evil? A thing becomes evil if you don't like it or disagree with it. The drunk that beats his wife and kids doesn't see his actions as evil, but if somebody were to beat the crap out of him he would see that person as evil. I don't see things in light of good and bad/evil or right and wrong, I see things in accepted and not accepted.

If people were what people want people to be there would be no laws, law enforcement,, locks, fears, jealousy, blah blah, but people ar not what people want people to be.

On a note of good and evil. If an evil is removed a lesser good becomes evil.

Evil actions are performed for the greater good. Does that make that action less evil? We murder a murderer, y'know, an eye for an eye. Doesn't make taking a killers life any less evil than his taking a life. So that makes me evil for accepting and believing the death sentence is a good thing.

And so I ramble. Just thoughts I've always had on the subject.
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.