Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 210684 times)

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #1080 on: Nov 19, 2021, 09:46:53 AM »
Yeah, I came across those as well. Rediculous how many things are raising their heads in the long term effects. Still waiting for the final report. As for cytotoxins? been out there for a few months now. The interferance with the cells ability to repair DNA is relatively new. AND we're on the verge of being held down and injected with this vaccine.

The conspiracy theory about this virus/vaccine being an attempt to reduce the population gains creedence with the suppression of information and outright denial of any possible alternate to the vaccine. Now they have antiviral drugs for prevention that have been proven to have issues with DNA that are being pushed for "emergency" approval. Pretty sure those drugs will be mandated soon enough. Doesn't help with the acceptance of illegal immigrants that are not required to be vaxxed before being released into the general population. Hmmm, bring in variants in hopes of developing breakthrough infections.

Hey. I'm sitting at home on disability for a few more weeks here, I need to be entertained! I like end times scenarios. This pandemic has been soooo entertaining! And Hollywood didn't have any special effects in the production of it.

No, I'm not saying death is entertaining, but the demise of the human race is.
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.