Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 210717 times)

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #1020 on: Oct 31, 2021, 10:16:43 AM »
:haha: The Green New Deal... :gap:

"The U.S. Department of Energy reports that natural gas is used in about 57 percent of all U.S. homes. While its use in the U.S. is declining everywhere except the Northeast, natural gas home heating systems are still by far the favorite choice in every region of the country with the exception of the South, which relies mainly on electricity."

No carbon-based fuel? No natural gas?.... I think there are going to be some democrats in the Northeast who will have a nice chilly winter this year!!  :laugh:

Oh yeah... for you green weenies who love the windmills, when they stop working you can complain to the Biden Better Business Bureau that you want a refund from China!!  :hahaha:

Gnarls. :usa:

After they take away the natural gas for heating homes in the winter without upgrading the electric infrastructure we'll see how much the government cares for the masses. How many clueless anti-carbon people will freeze to death without a gas heater when the power lines melt? I really wouldn't mind an all electric life if I could rely 100% on the grid. As it stands though, the electric grid is too fragile for the excessive loads that will be experienced. Accidents and weather are factors as well. Here in Cali, the PG&E will turn off the power if any chance of wildfires come up. Not to mention the already prevalent "rolling blackouts" already in place because the power plants and wires can't keep up.

So, when everybody gets home from work and plug in their cars, turn on the AC or heater, 85" audio visual system and all the lights in the house and hit the kitchen for a hot meal the global temperature will rise from all those high tension lines turning into heating elements.

Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.