Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 210855 times)

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #960 on: Oct 18, 2021, 09:35:04 PM »
"Crimes against humanity", ooh I liked that part.

I do have to disagree with the unvaxxed being intelligent. I'd say only about 20% of the unvaxxed are researching the vaccine to make their decision. Most I've encountered just don't trust or are using religion as an out. A small number of the people I've encountered believe it's a conpiracy (I love conspiracy theories!). I'll admit the mRNA vaccines do protect people from serious infection, but it doesn't protect anybody from getting infected. But we can't say those things as they are "misinformation" and must be removed from the public eye.

The virus was known from August or September 2019 and the governments didn't say anything about it until February of 2020. This thing got a decent head start.

Here's my "conspiracy theory" on the pandemic. They were researching the mRNA vaccine for the past several decades. They finally were able to stabilize the spike protein with the lipid delivery system. They needed to test the vaccine so they produced a highly infective virus and released it. Like the mission impossible episode with Thandie Newton where they developed a vaccine Bellerophon and they needed an infection for it to fight, Chimera. In which case they have failed, the virus is mutating faster than the vaccine is being modified (actually it's not being modifed, just reintroduced as a booster instead of a new vaccine each time. Roll with the changes fool!) Each "booster" should be slightly different to add a broader scope of protection.........

Boy oh boy, I go on.

If they want people to come out of the woods to get stabbed they need to be HONEST about what is going on. The misinformation is equal on both sides. We have idiots from the gutters to the Whitehouse. Of course it's really too late for damage control. The omissions, untruths and denials have damaged the movement beyond repair. They should have just let this thing run it's course. Would have been better for our leaders to let people die en masse than to deceive the masses. I'm glad they did chose this route though, it opens the eyes to what they really want....  DOMINATION!
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.