Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 206075 times)

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #720 on: Aug 01, 2021, 03:58:18 PM »
One piece of information that is being worked around or omitted is the previously infected. Vaxxed or not, who of these delta infected persons were previously infected. Only factors here are vaccinated or not.

Another thing not investigated is whether the Delta variant is a result of the natural mutation, mutation as a result of natural immunity or the introduction of an unnatural immunity. This is the basic mechanism of our "superbug" evolution. Could be a bio mechanism clinically programmed into the virus, in which case it will mutate until all possible hosts are exhausted. Yep, this virus was made this way purposely.

Now that's scary stuff!

I am not convinced the vaccine is safe. Effective? Maybe, to an extent.

Latest bit that set me off was Bidens announcement on the vaxxed wearing the masks again.  He said it was to protect the unvaccinated. Again condemneing the unvaxxed. So I read the CDCs recommendation, it did mention the unvaxxed, but, it didn't say wearing the masks was to protect the unvaxxed alone, as Biden had pointed out, but to reduce the risks of breakout infections and the infection of the unvaccinated, in that order. The CDC noted that the vaxxed were not protected from being a carrier of the virus. DUH.

I contracted the virus early in the game, and have been exposed multiple times since. One person that was infected was on the job, coughing in our faces! What a thingy! Didn't affect me or the other guy on the crew that had covid, but others that were exposed to this putz did test positive. Yeah, that guy survived and was allowed back on site.

Arghhh! Sorry aboout that rant peeps.

Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.