Author Topic: Marlin Crawler closed, out of business?  (Read 3393 times)

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 3744
  • Male Posts: 623
  • Member since Jun '15
  • GREEN NAME MAN BAD!
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
Re: Marlin Crawler closed, out of business?
« on: Feb 16, 2018, 03:16:06 PM »
Oh, yeah, OK, that makes it all right to have such shitty customer service.  They are making a LOT of $$, so they can hire someone to answer the bleeping phone and respond to customer support queries (neither of which they have done).

No, it doesnt make it OK to be a PoS service provider.  Yes, MC has some unique and high quality stuff, but their customer service is in the toilet.  I dont get this kind of BS from Trail-gear or Lowrange or any other aftermarketer.  I wont buy from MC again, no more.  And I will tell every Toyota owner I know what nonsense I have experienced with MC.  Its not acceptable to sit on my order for 2 weeks.

I've complained about the lack of customer-busniess communication before, not relating to Marlin Crawler. all my phone calls have been answered after a few tries and all my stuff has been on my doorstep 3 days after ordering. If you REALLY hate doing business with Marlin Crawler, then why didn't you order from one of the hundreds of other dealers that sell Energy Suspension body mounts?

something tells me this thread is going to end up like your last 'marlin crawler sucks blah blah blah' thread you made 2 years ago. I wonder if your complaints are actually legitimate or if you're another 'not in the system' 1 star review?
:)bestgen4runner [12:45 PM]:   I am so stupid.

Truer words have never been spoken...