Author Topic: Anybody else have issues with ordering products?  (Read 1305 times)

olyredrunn

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since May '17
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Re: Anybody else have issues with ordering products?
« on: May 22, 2017, 10:33:49 PM »
Yeah, go over to China Gear and order their crap!!

I ordered from them again because I know they're  quality. I'm just pissed about being lied to.

First thing was they were out of bearings for the rear axle kit but everything else would ship next day. Then when I call back 2 weeks later apparently the lockers (that were in stock before) just came in. Now when I call the sliders I ordered are out of stock.

Set the :pokinit: aside. I know that the sliders are going to ship on their own. Box em and ship em. If they're waiting on bearings for a axle kit box and ship the 2 locker kits and other miscellaneous items I ordered. Don't take my stuff and fulfill another order just because not everything is in stock. 

I get it. They aren't amazon but it makes no sense that they pull :pokinit: from my order to fulfill another order and then have to wait for that to come back in. In the meantime pull more :pokinit: from my order and then have to wait for that to come in. Its a vicious circle. Pull and wait, pull and wait.

I have no faith in them anymore. This is the third time they have pulled this :pokinit:. I don't mind waiting as long as they're being honest with me. But when I get told a week and it turns into a month or 3 that's bull.