Author Topic: Help us with our Google Reviews! Updated - Thank you!  (Read 2886 times)

SqWADoosh

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 10966
  • Male Posts: 2,417
  • Member since Oct '14
    • View Profile
Re: Help us with our Google Reviews!
« on: Apr 25, 2017, 11:42:11 AM »
Mike,
I'm more than willing to leave a review on my personal experiences with MC which have been mostly great. However I also believe that this may be the space for some hard truths.

Those of us that frequent the forum are consistently seeing people coming to us looking for help on getting a hold of anyone at the company due to late or incorrect orders. The story is usually the same "I've been trying to get a hold of MC for days on the phone, email, and now I'm coming to the forum for help". This is where those of us that are in tune with the best time of day to get someone on the horn usually share our advice in that area and let them know that support is not offered via the forum. However it is a consistent issue with the company that I have experienced myself on many occasions. Now I am a patient enough guy to not let it get to me, but you have to know that your standard customer is not going to be so patient or forgiving. Especially if it is their first time dealing with the company.

I hate to say it but I have personally lost many friends over to "the other company who shall not be named" just due to the fact that they answer their phone and ship out their orders so quickly. People who know full well that MC makes the better product and is the original when it comes to Toyota crawling products. Still are going to go with the company that treats them with enough respect to answer the phone when they call or email them back. I know MC is a small company of a core group of guys and you and Marlin want to keep it that way. I just plead with you to get some better phone and email support so that you guys can retain customers. I hate seeing money that should be going in your pockets going to the rip off artists.

Thank you,
- Doosh

/soapbox
« Last Edit: Apr 25, 2017, 11:59:25 AM by SqWADoosh »