Author Topic: What is wrong with Marlin Crawler?!?  (Read 9834 times)

OTO Phil

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1018
  • Male Posts: 682
  • Member since Jan '16
  • Owner of Offroad Toy Outfitters
    • View Profile
    • Offroad Toy Outfitters
    • Buy me a soda
Re: What is wrong with Marlin Crawler?!?
« on: Nov 01, 2016, 12:52:11 PM »
Two calls today to the number provided on the website, and no answer.  Im going to try again tomorrow, and if I get no answer, I am going to Visa and submitting it as a rip-off, and then Im going to the BBB and submitting a complaint.

I think Marlin Crawler has some really good products.  But I think their business acumen sux.  For them to host a site like this and have everyone on here chide me for posting customer support problems makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.  This is Marlin Crawlers forum, is it not?  I cant get response via email, and I cant get response via phone call, and now Im told that I wont get a response via this forum (at least not from the business) then I say the business is screwed up as a kosher pork chop.

Right now, Marlin Crawler has had $600+ of my money for two weeks and all I got is a tracking number that is no longer is findable within fedex.  The part should take about 2 hours to mill for cryin out loud.  Sounds like a scam to me, does it not sound that way to you?
First of all, it's all over their forum that they don't provide customer service here. Second, they're not asking us to 'chide' you for complaining here. I'm poised that you can't figure out the difference between customer service and what a technical discussion is :laughing:

I find it hard to believe that everything on your end is perfect and it's the Marlin side that's messing up. But let's say for a moment that it is Marlin's side and it were ME that had paid $600+ (I've paid way more and waited longer no problems) .. I'd be calling in every 30 minutes until someone answered.

Ask for a manager, solve the problem, then complain to them.

If you think we're giving you a bad time go complain on pirate 4x4...

What if their CNC machine is getting serviced (or some other unconfirmed inconvenience) and a notification from Marlin went into your trash/spam folder?

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Offroad Toy Outfitters - The best place to find an experienced-based Toyota shop in the PNW and get hands-on with your next project!
2008 4runner V6: Manual transfer case swapped, 4.88s, rear ARB, custom fabricated bumpers, sliders and more!

1993 Standard cab chassis. 1989 Extended Cab. 22R-E BO .020, ENGNBLDR 261c cam, Doug Thorley Tri-Y header, Straight Pipe through a Flowmaster 40, ARB Rear Locker, York OBA with fabricated bracket.
Projects waiting in my shop: '83 Front Axle, TG Sliders, second tcase, XD 4.70 gears!