Author Topic: NEED A YOTA AXLE PEP TALK BOYS!!!  (Read 19663 times)

slander

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -173
  • Member since Sep '07
    • View Profile
Re: NEED A YOTA AXLE PEP TALK BOYS!!!
« Reply #30 on: Apr 22, 2015, 12:26:32 PM »
I was going to say that ditching the front Lincoln locker may help and get even an auto lunchbox locker.  I hear ya on the tire size, im in an IFS taco on 33s following around guys with solid axles and 37s.  I'm preparing to axle swap this winter, and they were all saying they are going to need to learn how to drive if i was following them around on my 33s, they wont be able to keep up once i have a real front axle and tires LOL. 

I think I'm still going to only upgrade to 35's or 36s because I'm a cheap b*std, and want to keep stuff difficult LOL. 

This whole one ton craze is getting annoying, i wheeled with another group that have tons and they spend more time wrenching on the same obstacles than me or my other group of friends that are still on toyota axles. 
2002 taco ext cab trd, 3.4 5spd.  255/58/16, OME 882s, all pro bumpers f/r, Inchworm front plate, crawler mounted with an mc07 XD to an inchworm lefty, marlin 4.7 gears, marlin 30spline output, RAD designs triple sticks.  Fj 80FF rear with a spartan locker.