Author Topic: More obama outrageous behavior  (Read 1506 times)

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
Re: More obama outrageous behavior
« on: Jun 04, 2013, 10:02:47 PM »

Lipreading is not an exact science:

That video is too much! I almost wet mah drawers!

Look I dislike Obama as much, if not more, than the next guy...but, he has enough real faults, enough dirt on his hands that we can really latch on to. He is as guilty as a dog in an ice box, let's get the blamer in chief on reality, not this "Ancient Aliens" crap.

Did anybody see that woman from Alabama cut to the absolute heart of the matter (that government is and has been too big) as clearly as anyone I've ever heard? She said, in her opening statement...

“I’m not here as a serf or a vassal,” said the Wetumpka Tea Party member, at one point tearing up. “I’m not begging my lords for mercy. I’m a born-free American woman, wife, mother, and citizen. And I’m telling my government that you've forgotten your place.”

“It’s not your responsibility to look out for my well being and to monitor my speech. It’s not your right to assert an agenda. The post that you occupy exists to preserve American liberty. You’ve sworn to perform that duty and you have faltered.” http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/04/tea-party-leader-tears-up-during-passionate-account-of-political-intimidation/#)

...she brought tears to my eyes. That statement ranks up there with Patrick Henry's...

“Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!”

...that gives me chills. Before this cheese-weenie got elected the first time, I said he would either tear the country apart...or wake us up and unite us against this tyranny. Truly, we have gone from one oppressive, unresponsive government to another. Nearly 240 years after the first declaration...we are reemphasizing the right of "We the People" to self determination.

« Last Edit: Jun 05, 2013, 03:39:48 PM by abnormaltoy »
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)