Author Topic: More obama outrageous behavior  (Read 1499 times)

x250f23x

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -25
  • Male Posts: 172
  • Member since Aug '12
  • 8D 8] 8| 8\ 8[
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
Re: More obama outrageous behavior
« on: Jun 02, 2013, 11:51:14 PM »
She shouldnt have even spoke. Rude. Obama is a joke..  he has never proven that he was born in the usa. if u could be born in a dif country and still become americas prez arnold would have done it a long time ago.sorry barack.. I really dont know y ppl love him soo much..Wasnt even the first black prez. John hanson was. And if n e one wants to argue about this... YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO BECOME PRESIDENT of the USA if you are not BORN here in The USA  :usa:

You may want to research more about President John Hanson. My investigating leads me to this... A clue is when the daguerreotypes were invented; 1837. In November 1781, Hanson was elected President of the Continental Congress, far before the daguerreotypes had been invented. A misleading picture of a black Senator John Hanson is confused by many has the first President John Hanson. Black John Hanson was a Senator in 1856, well into the time that even the daguerreotypes were out dated. 

So... if we do not have a photograph of President George Washington who held office many years after President John Hanson, there would not be a photograph of President John Hanson.

Senator John Hanson:

Now if you want to bring up the 2 dollar bill dilemma, here's my theory on that too. Research shows that the back of the two dollar bill was a reproduction of the painting "The Declaration of Independence by John Trumbull". Altho that in itself is wrongly misleading, you'll clearly see that the black man on the 2 dollar bill is actually white in the original painting  :grad:

You tell me: