Author Topic: Official MCR13 Registration Thread - Event: Aug 23 [Reg CLOSED]  (Read 54760 times)

ImmortalYota80

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 12
  • Male Posts: 419
  • Member since Aug '12
    • View Profile
Lets just hope that Canadian makes it home ok :usa:
1980 4x4 Pickup, 22RE Swap, Marlin Built G54 Trans, 35/12.50 Cooper STT's, 4" Alcan Front springs/F150 rears, Open 5.29 front, 5.29 E-Locker Rear, Rebuilt Axles, High Steer

Build:
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=94416.new#new

kdub0013

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 622
  • Member since Apr '11
  • no mommies wey
    • View Profile
Awesome time with the exception of the (club I won't call out for now) guy who felt the need to blast music with the rev limiter pinned all night through camp until about 2 am. I've noticed a trend every year of more and more punk ass kids coming out and acting belligerent and ruining what was once a family trip. First trip for my 2 year old daughter, thanks for keeping her and my wife awake all night tool. Saturday night was quiet and we really enjoyed the raffle and dinner. Thanks again. Sadly I think this was my last year going.

On a side note if anyone found a binky at the springs it's my daughters  :talkingn:
« Last Edit: Aug 25, 2014, 12:57:27 PM by kdub0013 »

floorrunner

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 333
  • Male Posts: 304
  • Member since Jun '09
  • Common sense is not that common...
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a soda

Found these Mitsubishi keys with viper car alarm at rear of loon staging area on a rock. Let's see if we can't find the owner...
MIKE CAN YOU MOVE THIS TO LOST AND FOUND? THANKS
« Last Edit: Aug 27, 2014, 07:38:05 AM by floorrunner »
87 4runner, 97 3RZ, dual ultimates, 5.29's air over elocker & arb, true longs R.I.P., York belt driven onboard air and a/c.

OVRAROK

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 26852
  • Male Posts: 3,506
  • Member since Dec '10
    • View Profile
I camped at the springs. It was quiet by 930 every night
Even the most primitive society, has an intimate respect for the insane.

Nation

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1141
  • Male Posts: 1,565
  • Member since Mar '13
  • @nationallmotors
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a soda
Awesome time with the exception of the (club I won't call out for now) guy who felt the need to blast music with the rev limiter pinned all night through camp until about 2 am. I've noticed a trend every year of more and more punk ass kids coming out and acting belligerent and ruining what was once a family trip. First trip for my 2 year old daughter, thanks for keeping her and my wife awake all night tool. Saturday night was quiet and we really enjoyed the raffle and dinner. Thanks again. Sadly I think this was my last year going.

On a side note if anyone found a binky at the springs it's my daughters  :talkingn:

Sorry to hear that. I was also at the springs. it was great. Got a little cold  :cheese: .... very quiet and people were out by 9:30.
3RZ, LC engineering Turbo kit, R151, Dual Ultimate, Yota axles-5:29s, Spartan front, LSD Rear

Chuyota

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 108
  • Member since May '14
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile

Sorry to hear that. I was also at the springs. it was great. Got a little cold  :cheese: .... very quiet and people were out by 9:30.

Yup springs was the place to get some shut eye!

megaphoneman

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 677
  • Member since Nov '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
I know i was being a little ridiculous with the megaphone and heckling people, of which i did apologize to a few people but when asked to quite down i def did..and i know yoda man rolled through our camp one night with his music soo loud his speakers were distorting.. But i wouldnt call him a punk ass kid by any means.. Lol But i slept great down there.. It was actually nice to finally get some rest..

Blaaaahhhhhhhh

ImmortalYota80

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 12
  • Male Posts: 419
  • Member since Aug '12
    • View Profile
You cant hate on yodaman he's a super nice guy and would help anyone out
1980 4x4 Pickup, 22RE Swap, Marlin Built G54 Trans, 35/12.50 Cooper STT's, 4" Alcan Front springs/F150 rears, Open 5.29 front, 5.29 E-Locker Rear, Rebuilt Axles, High Steer

Build:
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=94416.new#new

kdub0013

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 622
  • Member since Apr '11
  • no mommies wey
    • View Profile
No yodaman was fine it wasn't in and out of camp all night.

Stew_pedaso

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 74
  • Male Posts: 102
  • Member since Jun '14
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
Only noises I heard were the "bears" or snoring in the tents next to me. My 4yr old woke up asking "what's that noise daddy?"  :rofl:
Placer county crawler- Vice President

KK6QOJ

My build thread
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=97287.0

Nation

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1141
  • Male Posts: 1,565
  • Member since Mar '13
  • @nationallmotors
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a soda
haha yeah Yodaman rolling through our camp at midnight with the music blaring and the lights a shining. That was great. haha. what an entrance.
3RZ, LC engineering Turbo kit, R151, Dual Ultimate, Yota axles-5:29s, Spartan front, LSD Rear