Author Topic: Knew to the Marlin forum but not knew to Marlin Crawler "Family" (Rig for sale)  (Read 2736 times)

Danimal415

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -1
  • Member since Jul '13
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Hello folks, I have not been on the forum to much since many years back but i am in a bind and I need to sell my well built 86 runner with a ton of killer low mile Marlin (and other) parts, ASAP.

Seeing that I am knew the forum I know I need to post a few times before I can post up in the for sale section but I am in a bind and I need to get word out about my runner for sale ASAP.

So here goes.

1986 SAS'd Toyota 4 runner crawler

Color; light blue and black

Motor; fully rebuilt 22RE with LC Engineering (Toyota Performance Parts | LCEPerformance.com) master kit with all the bells and whistles. Less than 7,000 miles on it! LC Engineering larger throttle body. LC Engineering valve cover. LC Engineering header. LC Engineering exhaust system. LC engineering plugs/wires/etc., K&N Air filter. Flex fan. Dual Optima batteries (red/yellow). Painless wiring battery switches/emergency backup/accesory switches.

Transmission; Fully rebuilt Toyota Turbo Transmission by MARLIN CRAWLER (Marlin Crawler, Inc. | Originator of Rock Crawling (since 1994)) (himself). Less than 7,000 miles!

Transfer case(s); Fully rebuilt Toyota Turbo Transfer case by MARLIN CRAWLER (himself). 4:7 gear in front case and stock turbo case/gears in rear. Less than 7,000 miles!

Shifters: Marlin short throw shifter (tranny). Two stock shifters (t-cases)

Front axle; fully rebuilt 1985 straight axle full gusset with reinforced gussets and diff armor. Bobby long's, 5:29 yukon gears, ARB, Toyota high pinion housing. U bolt flip kit with custom reinforced plates. Extended shock hoops (AllPro) and Bilstein 5100 shocks. Extended diff. breather houses.

Rear axle; fully rebuilt with 5:29 yukon gears. V6 housing. Detroit no slip locker. Bilstein 5100 shocks. Extended diff. breather houses. Custom reinforced u bolt flip plates. Diff armor.

Suspension; All Pro (https://www.allprooffroad.com/) 4" or 5" springs (sorry I forget), shackles (greasable), bolts etc. Bilstein 5100 shocks, extended shock hoops (reinforced),

Driveline(s); front and rear hi angle drive line long spline(front), double cardon joint on both sides. Spare rear hi angle drive line. (mounted and master locked on exo cage). Plus another set of extra drivelines and drive line parts.

Steering; PSC (PSC Motorsports Online) hydro assist on all pro hi steer. IFS tapped and rebuilt steering box. PSC power steering reservoir with all knew fitting's, houses and bells and whistles. Less than 2,000 miles.

Brakes; FJ40 master cylinder; extended brake lines, brand new front discs brakes with All Pro bells and whistles. All Pro rear disc brake conversion. All Pro disc parking break.

Tires; 5 - 37" MTR's on blacked out Bobby Long bead locks on black American racing rims. All brand new lugs and studs. Tires are in excellent condition.

Interior; Master craft suspension seats (adjustable) Black and blue. Crow Industries 4 point harnesses, pioneer stereo CD/MP3/IPOD jack, Infinity 12x9's, 4 other infinity speakers, sound stream amp. Extra battery (brand new Optima Yellow Top) mounted in battery box (summit racing) in rear seating area. ARB compressor is also mounted back there.

Other info: Full exo cage built by Fabworx, All Pro sliders, All Pro front bumper (modified), All Pro rear bumper (modified), rear frame reinforced, front frame reinforced. Bud built transfer case skid plates. ARB air compressor, front and rear undercarriage lights, rear back up lights, Warn recovery points. I also have two HD undercarriage cameras and all the accessories with an additional stereo with large HD screen for the cameras.

Other important info: Motor and tranny/transfer cases have less than 7,000 miles on them, and has always had synthetic oil run in it as well as K&N oil filters, as well as the parts are in pristine condition. This motor is absolutely overkill and runs like a champion! The runner has only been wheeled 5 times and trailered to the trail every time. If I haven't said it i'll say it again PRISTINE CONDITION!!!

Serious offers only, VERY low miles on rig and parts. I have had many offers but I am reposting again, please refrain from heckling me about the price, many wheelers out there for sale are whooped on, and have little to no parts list such as this one! There is a lot more invested into this rig than you can imagine!

Asking $12, 000 obo

Follow the link to the Craigslist ad for pics.

Contact Dan via Craigslist ad or PM me.

Thank you and have a great day!

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/3968656900.html

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 759
  • Male Posts: 13,855
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile