Author Topic: RALLY to Preserve Access to Your Public Lands-April 21, 2012  (Read 1391 times)

46&2

• Hillbilly
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 8
  • Male Posts: 4,834
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
There is a war being fought right now and most people are unaware.

The outcome will decide where and how you can enjoy recreation on your public lands.

For example-In just the short span of 30 years, 75% of recreation access in the southern California deserts have been closed to most forms of recreation, and the losses continue at an average rate of 300,000 acres per year.

Yet right now there are incredible opportunities to ensure millions of acres of your public lands remain open to you and your children.

If you and your family enjoy any form of recreation on public lands then you will want to attend the upcoming Rally to Preserve Access to Public Lands.

Find out how our right to access public lands is being threatened and how one person can make difference.

Save the Trails will be hosting a Rally to Preserve Access to Public Lands that you will not want to miss.

WHEN: 4/21/12 at 11am
WHERE: Valley Cycle 3917 Buck Owens Blvd. Bakersfield, CA  93308
FREE BBQ to celebrate Keeping Trails Open will be provided to all.

If you enjoy any of form of recreation including off road vehicles, mountain biking, hiking, horseback, camping, hunting, fishing, river rafting or boating please join us and find out how together we can keep our public lands open to all and remove barriers blocking our economic prosperity.

Come and join the movement to Preserve Access to Your Public Lands and spread the word  “No More Trail Closures"

http://www.savethetrails.us/Rally2012.html

I don't think I will have time to attend as its a 400 mile round trip for me in the middle of the quarter but hopefully some of you central/so cal people can attend and represent our cause.  :beerchug:
85 4Runner Build  /  Cool Foreign Toyotas  /  Toyota: We Want Diesel FB Page    Rockcrawlintoy – i guess moms will put the pups up on the beach when they go fisting