Author Topic: Why does FEMA need so many coffins?  (Read 5810 times)

kneedownnate

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1088
  • Male Posts: 9,756
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Why does FEMA need so many coffins?
« on: Feb 12, 2010, 08:50:25 PM »
A coworker has been telling me I need to check this out, and from what I've gathered it does look like, among other things, FEMA is stocking up on great quantities of plastic coffins.  Why? 

I try not to get caught up in any government based paranoia, but let's face it, we're heading quickly into different times.  We all know FEMA is horrible at executing plans but... should we be worried? 

RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

Stocker

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 962
  • Male Posts: 173
  • Member since Oct '05
  • Since 1977
    • View Profile
Re: Why does FEMA need so many coffins?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 12, 2010, 09:13:15 PM »
I'm not worried, I have a foil beanie!  :gap: 

Had not heard about FEMA's coffins.... who knows, are they gonna send 'em to Haiti? Or just stockpiling for the next Big Event, wherever it may be?   :dunno:

Anyway, if they are that bad at planning, there'll be no need for the coffins.  :therethere:
My goal in life is to be as a good a person as my dog already thinks I am.

If you don't learn something every day, you're not paying attention.

toe

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: -60
  • Male Posts: 1,693
  • Member since Dec '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Feb 12, 2010, 09:21:48 PM »
Volume discount..........

:think:
Me

bleakhorizon

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 50
  • Male Posts: 803
  • Member since Jul '07
  • I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Feb 12, 2010, 10:12:56 PM »
prob zombie proof.....
Those are some huge welds!

Tillamook, OR

kneedownnate [OP]

• Turtle Points: 1088
  • Male Posts: 9,756
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Feb 12, 2010, 10:47:12 PM »
I didn't do the digging, but he also mentioned, and the youtube videos I tried downloading (love dialup) also seemed to mention that there's evidence of concentration camps being built right here in america.  There are also maps of fema camps, and there seem to be several in each state.

And yes, I did ask if he had a tin-foil hat.  He pretty much said "I see how it is, I thought we were friends but now..."  :haha:
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

Stocker

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Oct '05
  • Since 1977
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Feb 13, 2010, 08:36:52 AM »
And yes, I did ask if he had a tin-foil hat.  He pretty much said "I see how it is, I thought we were friends but now..."  :haha:
That is funny  :greengrin:  and it tells you something about him. If you don't agree with him 100%, you are not worthy.   :screwy:

I have never really bought into all the conspiracy theories floating around. Sure, some things will happen and get hushed up, for various reasons. There are some genuine whackos that get all wild-eyed over nothing, and blow little things out of proportion with overactive imaginations. They seem to feed off of each other and end up convinced of some pretty crazy stuff.

IF there are FEMA camps (I sincerely doubt there are concentration camps) and IF there are stockpiles of coffins, maybe it is simply because they have been so poorly prepared in the past. Next time there's a major hurricane / earthquake / terrorist attack (did I say that?) / or other disaster of your choosing, there will be facilities in place to house, treat, & feed the survivors, and coffins for the remains of the victims.

Beats me, I'm just speculating -- which is what the doomsday / conspiracy folks are doing.   :willynilly:

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 759
  • Male Posts: 13,855
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #6 on: Feb 13, 2010, 10:03:49 AM »
Oh come awn, it's obvious why they are stockpiling them, it's because when they finally decide how to respond, develop an action plan, submit it for approval, then submit it for final approval after revising the the plan, create a panel to monitor the plan, implement the plan, everyone is already half-dead or dead so all they will need is coffins.
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

Toymin8r

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 50
  • Male Posts: 929
  • Member since Dec '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Feb 13, 2010, 01:32:13 PM »
This was according to the Editor and chief of Popular Mechanics magazine in the Glen Beck show.

The black polypropylene products purported to be coffins are grave liners, or burial vaults, manufactured by Convington, Ga.-based Vantage Products. (In this case, they are examples of the company's Standard Air Seal model.) The use of a burial vault, which prevents the collapse of cemetery ground and protects the casket, is a common requirement when a body is interred.

The filmed lot in Madison, Ga., is a Vantage storage facility. Of the 900,000 or so in-ground burials in the U.S. each year, a small percentage of those people prearranged their own caskets and vaults—which Vanguard holds at the storage facility until the appropriate time. According to company Vice President of Operations Michael Lacey, there are approximately 50,000 vaults in storage in Madison. "It's nowhere near the quantity they talk about on the Internet," he told the local Morgan County Citizen newspaper. Furthermore, Lacey has said the company maintains detailed records of product ownership and is audited annually, to insure all vaults are accounted for
YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE
AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU HAVE AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.

BeccaLoo24 – i can toss grown men.... so dont doubt me

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Feb 16, 2010, 12:48:24 PM »
Maybe they're for the ass whoopin' incumbents are in for this fall!
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

brainlessfool

• It's not my problem if you can't hear the voices too.
  • Turtle Points: 2730
  • Male Posts: 4,207
  • Member since Jun '02
  • drive fast or the devil may get ya
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
« Reply #9 on: Feb 17, 2010, 05:56:43 PM »
It's for 2012 and the end of the world!  :aaa:
A good day working, that's just sick :reg:

axled89

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 296
  • Male Posts: 2,526
  • Member since Jan '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Feb 17, 2010, 06:18:53 PM »

LOL!  LOL!!  LOL!!!
i love oregon wheelin.

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 759
  • Male Posts: 13,855
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #11 on: Feb 20, 2010, 03:07:08 PM »

...but if it is the end of the world who's gonna put us in our coffins? Maybe they'll distribute them and expect us to climb in the day before.
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

brainlessfool

• It's not my problem if you can't hear the voices too.
  • Turtle Points: 2730
  • Male Posts: 4,207
  • Member since Jun '02
  • drive fast or the devil may get ya
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
« Reply #12 on: Feb 23, 2010, 07:34:47 PM »
...but if it is the end of the world who's gonna put us in our coffins? Maybe they'll distribute them and expect us to climb in the day before.
no one

they aint thought that far ahead

typical government efficiency
A good day working, that's just sick :reg:

Plekto

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 27
  • Male Posts: 863
  • Member since Aug '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Feb 24, 2010, 02:17:38 AM »
Actually, those "camps" are(or were) real and were built during the Cold War as a potential place to deal with people in case there was an armed uprising or invasion by Russia's allies(think Red Dawn type nonsense).  Remember, this was right after the Watts Riots and the entire problems of the early 70s, so they built them "just in case".  And they've sat there for decades now, mostly used as combat practice ranges and storage facilities and whatever else they need some secure or out of public view space for.  Because the Cold War ended and the minority population didn't go on a rampage.  Classic cold-war paranoia by our leaders met with the heard reality of it all being a waste of money in the end.

Every so often some group of tinfoil hat types decides that there's some sinister plot going on.  But there's obviously not.  Well, not unless you actually think 40 year old buildings that are rotting in the middle of nowhere pose a major threat    :screwy:

Stocker

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Oct '05
  • Since 1977
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Feb 24, 2010, 06:42:50 AM »
Actually, those "camps" are(or were) real and were built during the Cold War as a potential place to deal with people in case there was an armed uprising or invasion by Russia's allies
That makes more sense -- it sounded as if new camps were being built, which makes no sense. I wonder if those old camps may have been recycled POW camps from WWII? I know those existed, scattered around the country.

Yota-Freak

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 469
  • Member since Jul '08
  • Pass tha' whiskey and that rot gut Shine.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Feb 24, 2010, 10:25:09 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that made my day dude.

Metal Head

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 18
  • Member since Feb '10
  • Metal Head
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a soda
« Reply #16 on: Feb 24, 2010, 10:00:57 PM »
 There over 800 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general's signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached. Ask yourself if you really want to be on Ashcroft's list.

The Rex 84 Program was established on the reasoning that if a "mass exodus" of illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly rounded up and detained in detention centers by FEMA. Rex 84 allowed many military bases to be closed down and to be turned into prisons.

Operation Cable Splicer and Garden Plot are the two sub programs which will be implemented once the Rex 84 program is initiated for its proper purpose. Garden Plot is the program to control the population. Cable Splicer is the program for an orderly takeover of the state and local governments by the federal government. FEMA is the executive arm of the coming police state and thus will head up all operations. The Presidential Executive Orders already listed on the Federal Register also are part of the legal framework for this operation.

The camps all have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from the detention facilities. Many also have an airport nearby. The majority of the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people.

Now let's review the justification for any actions taken...

Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen:...

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990

allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995

allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997

allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998

allows the government to seize all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999

allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000

allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001

allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002

designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005

allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051

specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310

grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049

assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921

allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months. The Federal Emergency Management Agency has broad powers in every aspect of the nation. General Frank Salzedo, chief of FEMA's Civil Security Division stated in a 1983 conference that he saw FEMA's role as a "new frontier in the protection of individual and governmental leaders from assassination, and of civil and military installations from sabotage and/or attack, as well as prevention of dissident groups from gaining access to U.S. opinion, or a global audience in times of crisis." FEMA's powers were consolidated by President Carter to incorporate the...

National Security Act of 1947

allows for the strategic relocation of industries, services, government and other essential economic activities, and to rationalize the requirements for manpower, resources and production facilities.

1950 Defense Production Act

gives the President sweeping powers over all aspects of the economy.

Act of August 29, 1916

authorizes the Secretary of the Army, in time of war, to take possession of any transportation system for transporting troops, material, or any other purpose related to the emergency.

International Emergency Economic Powers Act

enables the President to seize the property of a foreign country or national. These powers were transferred to FEMA in a sweeping consolidation in 1979.
Damage means it's worth doing!