Author Topic: Officially the official official thread  (Read 52556 times)

Duffil

• *lurker*
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 138
  • Male Posts: 4,844
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • PhotoBucket
    • Buy me a beer
Re: Officially the official official thread
« Reply #30 on: Oct 07, 2007, 07:11:29 PM »
this thread officially sucks.

Wermz84

• Rock Nerd!
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 921
  • Male Posts: 3,518
  • Member since May '05
  • Ouch My Eye!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Oct 07, 2007, 07:24:10 PM »
Officiallositially speaking.   :weirdthread:
I like to Drive!

unclejpl4x4

• Turtle Points: 348
  • Male Posts: 3,522
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Broke & rusted
    • View Profile
    • myspace
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #32 on: Oct 09, 2007, 09:10:22 AM »

thats because you official posted in it :doh:
build thread http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=39214.0
CB install http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=45467.0
roundeyes http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=33294.0;highlight=round+eyes
LC exhaust head 2 tip, EB RVstreethead O/S valves,EB  268c/torker cam , .20 over , metal t-chain wear pads
MARLIN clutch 1200, master clutch cly

Doof

• Turtle Points: 41
  • Male Posts: 3,205
  • Member since Apr '07
  • establised summer of 89
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Oct 09, 2007, 10:07:51 AM »
Officiallositially speaking.   :weirdthread:

just official stuff

its a fun thread that is bash free

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Oct 09, 2007, 01:22:14 PM »
I'm officially confused by this official thread!  :headscratch:
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 759
  • Male Posts: 13,855
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #35 on: Oct 09, 2007, 10:55:27 PM »
just official stuff

its a fun thread that is bash free

:slap: :moon: :idiot: :biked: :tease: :haha: You have now been officially bashed.
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Oct 10, 2007, 07:22:30 AM »
  :weirdthread:

Read Rocksurfers post on the 1st page...he had a pretty good handle on what this post is about! :greengrin:
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

JanMarie13

• Queen Cookie Monster
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 924
  • Female Posts: 415
  • Member since Jan '06
  • Mmm....Tacos!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Oct 10, 2007, 11:07:59 AM »
:wiggle:   Well as of yesterday at 2 p.m. EST, it became official that Brian and I are officially new land owners!  :cheer:

I officially would like to say that I have never had a relationship with brainlessfool, well.... officially :gap:

AND.....I officially love Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Men!!!  :willynilly:

RIP Kyle, we love and miss you man.  :smooch:
thanks for the smooch I miss you too !  :yesnod:

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Oct 10, 2007, 11:40:57 AM »
:wiggle:   Well as of yesterday at 2 p.m. EST, it became official that Brian and I are officially new land owners!  :cheer:

AND.....I officially love Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Men!!!  :willynilly:

Is there a "say hello to the new land barons" thread coming?
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

JanMarie13

• Queen Cookie Monster
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 924
  • Female Posts: 415
  • Member since Jan '06
  • Mmm....Tacos!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Oct 10, 2007, 11:51:09 AM »
Is there a "say hello to the new land barons" thread coming?

Ya know that's a heckuva good idea!  There's an old dilapidated house on the property that we'll need to tear down, and there's lots of excavation that needs done, all in hopes of building new next year.  So, it might be fun to make a thread to follow the progress start to finish!  :hyper:

:psss:  I'm officially going to start our official land development thread....later on  :yupyup:
RIP Kyle, we love and miss you man.  :smooch:
thanks for the smooch I miss you too !  :yesnod:

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Oct 10, 2007, 12:03:38 PM »
Sweet, I'll keep an eye out for the thread!

Congrats on joining the landed gentry!

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

unclejpl4x4

• Member since Apr '05
  • Broke & rusted
    • View Profile
    • myspace
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #41 on: Oct 10, 2007, 01:19:23 PM »
Officialy technoly you don't own land   U rent it from the gov       just hope U ant  in the way of new power lines or hyway  they might relocate u 2 a reservation.

roundeyes http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=33294.0;highlight=round+eyes
LC exhaust head 2 tip, EB RVstreethead O/S valves,EB  268c/torker cam , .20 over , metal t-chain wear pads

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Oct 10, 2007, 05:54:42 PM »

I am officially very happy for you on the official officiation of the new land ownership.
And I can say with unequivical offical unequivicalness that they wacky waving flailing arm tube men give me nightmares. Officially.
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Oct 10, 2007, 06:00:23 PM »
I am officially very happy for you on the official officiation of the new land ownership.
And I can say with unequivical offical unequivicalness that they wacky waving flailing arm tube men give me nightmares. Officially.

You are officially treading dangerously close to officially needed an unequivocal thread!

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

unclejpl4x4

• Member since Apr '05
  • Broke & rusted
    • View Profile
    • myspace
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #44 on: Oct 10, 2007, 06:00:28 PM »
i am official entertanied with this game http://www.ugotgames.com/puzzle/twist.php   

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: Oct 10, 2007, 06:03:50 PM »
you are officially easily entertained :yesnod:
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Oct 10, 2007, 06:04:05 PM »
You are officially treading dangerously close to officially needed an unequivocal thread!

:think:

Where is the Mammoth?

Doof

• Member since Apr '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Oct 10, 2007, 08:02:20 PM »

x2 to the billionth power...officially

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: Oct 11, 2007, 04:11:20 AM »
I officially officiatate that it is official that it is not deemed necessary for an unofficial officials to regard this thread officially as official :yesnod:

Where is the Mammoth?

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #49 on: Oct 11, 2007, 08:07:00 AM »
I think I can officially say that this suppposed official thread of the Officially the official official thread could be deemed the official Officially the official official thread due to the fact that it is officially the only Officially the official official thread on the internet. I did several official searches from several officially official search engines and this is the only Officially the official official thread is this one so it would be the official Officially the official official thread the even exsists so it would be the Officially the official official thread by default. Now that I officially said that it is the only Officially the official official thread does that make it officially the Officially the official thread? Why shouldn't it? Because nobody has officially claimed it so officially it would be the Officially the official official thread. So we officially stake claim of the official Officially the official official thread and now throughout the official interenet if anyone looks for the Officially the official official thread it will officially show them this Officially the official official thread. Granted there are other official threads but this is the only one that deals in being Officially the official official thread. Other official threads are official in their own right but they officially deal in being the official thread of some other subject while this thread only officially deals in being the Officially the official official thread. The other official threads deal in other topics like being the official knitting thread or the official rim thread, etc, etc, but this official thread only deals in being official. So again by default this would be the Officially the official official thread and in fact would be officially the Officially the official official thread since it only deals in being official. It officially has no other topic to officially talk about and if anyone officially would talk officially about anything other than being official then they would officially would be off-topic and the the officials the officially monitor this Officially the official official thread would have to officially scold the person that officially went off-topic, and that would officially validate the officality of the Officially the official official thread now wouldn't it. Now that officially being the official case and it is in the FAX of this site that in itself would officially deem this as the Officially the official official thread thus officially making it the Officially the official official thread since they are officials that officially keep threads officially on-topic. So just the fact that they are officially the officials that officially officiate on the Officially the official official thread would make this thread the Officially the official official thread because they are officially the officials monitors of the Officially the official official thread which would make it official that the officials that officially officiate the Officially the official official thread have officially said that officially this is officially the Officially the official official thread and officially that is official.

........officially speaking I am not speaking officially, officially this is my official disclaimer of not being officially an official official.

Doof

• Member since Apr '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: Oct 11, 2007, 08:14:36 AM »
i deem that some "officials" are officially full of themselvs and need to  :chillpill: and not get worked up over stupid stuff

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #51 on: Oct 11, 2007, 08:19:42 AM »
 :thpst: :moon: Officially speaking.

Doof

• Member since Apr '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: Oct 11, 2007, 08:26:52 AM »
I think I can officially say that this suppposed official thread of the Officially the official official thread could be deemed the official Officially the official official thread due to the fact that it is officially the only Officially the official official thread on the internet. I did several official searches from several officially official search engines and this is the only Officially the official official thread is this one so it would be the official Officially the official official thread the even exsists so it would be the Officially the official official thread by default. Now that I officially said that it is the only Officially the official official thread does that make it officially the Officially the official thread? Why shouldn't it? Because nobody has officially claimed it so officially it would be the Officially the official official thread. So we officially stake claim of the official Officially the official official thread and now throughout the official interenet if anyone looks for the Officially the official official thread it will officially show them this Officially the official official thread. Granted there are other official threads but this is the only one that deals in being Officially the official official thread. Other official threads are official in their own right but they officially deal in being the official thread of some other subject while this thread only officially deals in being the Officially the official official thread. The other official threads deal in other topics like being the official knitting thread or the official rim thread, etc, etc, but this official thread only deals in being official. So again by default this would be the Officially the official official thread and in fact would be officially the Officially the official official thread since it only deals in being official. It officially has no other topic to officially talk about and if anyone officially would talk officially about anything other than being official then they would officially would be off-topic and the the officials the officially monitor this Officially the official official thread would have to officially scold the person that officially went off-topic, and that would officially validate the officality of the Officially the official official thread now wouldn't it. Now that officially being the official case and it is in the FAX of this site that in itself would officially deem this as the Officially the official official thread thus officially making it the Officially the official official thread since they are officials that officially keep threads officially on-topic. So just the fact that they are officially the officials that officially officiate on the Officially the official official thread would make this thread the Officially the official official thread because they are officially the officials monitors of the Officially the official official thread which would make it official that the officials that officially officiate the Officially the official official thread have officially said that officially this is officially the Officially the official official thread and officially that is official.

........officially speaking I am not speaking officially, officially this is my official disclaimer of not being officially an official official.

there are officially 146 officiallys in that post

DTB

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 7,110
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Squirrels and beer don't mix
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: Oct 11, 2007, 08:27:32 AM »

shouldnt u be working or something right now?  :screwy:
RIP KYOTA
toyminator2000 – There has to be dumb people in order for there to be smart people
Low down & durrrrrrty Rock Stacking Web Wheeler :driving: Too many Yuppies..:shake:...Not enough Hippies :flamer:  Hobbies: stealing cookies, slangin' tacos, owning tequila bars, wheeling with paco

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #54 on: Oct 11, 2007, 09:06:34 AM »
shouldnt u be working or something right now?  :screwy:
Offically, no it's offcially my official day off.

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: Oct 11, 2007, 11:12:38 AM »
and I AM officially working so officially I should not be official on this thread and should officially get back to work :whip:

Where is the Mammoth?

lilbuddy

• Dried Fruit Warrior
  • Turtle Points: -234
  • Male Posts: 5,720
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Hella....
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: Oct 11, 2007, 11:17:34 AM »
i deem that some "officials" are officially full of themselvs and need to  :chillpill: and not get worked up over stupid stuff

Wow I fully and officially agree that some "officials" are officially stupid and officially go overboard.

Its pretty ridiculous, officially.
RIP Kyota.... you are the man

GET IT!!!

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: Oct 11, 2007, 11:18:52 AM »

this is officially the longest post on the officially official thread. Well done, officially.

Where is the Mammoth?

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #58 on: Oct 11, 2007, 11:22:15 AM »

I officially declare this post officially off topic :gap:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

Doof

• Member since Apr '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: Oct 11, 2007, 08:45:55 PM »
I officially declare this post officially off topic :gap:

i officailly declare you off topic

:rofl2: