We currently are not offering Customer Support on our Forum.
Please use our Store website for: Customer Contact.

Author Topic: September 2007 product promo!!!!!!!!!  (Read 15907 times)

CruzrDave

• Administrator
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 441
  • Male Posts: 4,631
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
September 2007 product promo!!!!!!!!!
« on: Sep 07, 2007, 03:25:14 PM »
Alright September is Marlin Crawler front bumper awareness month. So to promote this much needed American made necessity, Marlin Crawler will be giving a way one front bumper for a 84-95 truck or 4runner. This is of corase our famous winch bumper with standard receiver hitch. Winner will get there choice of one American made 84-95 front bumper with or with out stinger. Please tell us or show us why you need one.

One post per person, please. Winner will be chosen on September 21, 2007.
Taking back America, one part at a time! :madeinusa:

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Internet Lassies
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Re: September 2007 product promo!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Sep 07, 2007, 03:27:51 PM »
Why I need a bumper? :disturbed: Out of 4 rigs, I'm sure I can find a good place for it :hyper:

Thank you!!!
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

Talon84x4

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 375
  • Male Posts: 919
  • Member since Mar '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sep 07, 2007, 03:28:41 PM »
I'm in!!!

Stock bumber minus a few inches on each side, no recovery points front or rear  :smack:
Low & Slow 84 PU - http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=31982.0
Central Valley Crawlers

Hottrod81

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: -2
  • Male Posts: 1,392
  • Member since Feb '05
  • Full Trucker Effect
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sep 07, 2007, 03:52:23 PM »
To be honest, I don't need one.  I will sell it at a discounted price to somebody if I win.

DTB

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 7,110
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Squirrels and beer don't mix
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sep 07, 2007, 03:54:00 PM »
need bumper please

RIP KYOTA
toyminator2000 – There has to be dumb people in order for there to be smart people
Low down & durrrrrrty Rock Stacking Web Wheeler :driving: Too many Yuppies..:shake:...Not enough Hippies :flamer:  Hobbies: stealing cookies, slangin' tacos, owning tequila bars, wheeling with paco

*ROKTOY*

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 1,066
  • Member since Nov '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Sep 07, 2007, 03:55:44 PM »
I need it, just look I still got the stock one on. I need one I could put a winch on, pick me, pick me, pick me, pick me, pick me, pick me, pick me, pick me, pick me, pick me, pick me, pick me, pick me, pick me, pick me, I need it, I need it, I need it, I need it, I need it, I need it, I need it, I need it, I need it, I need it, I need it, I need it, I need it, I need it, I need it, Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad. It's only right since my hole truck is nothing but MARLIN CRAWLER.

BUBBA

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 16
  • Male Posts: 1,138
  • Member since Mar '05
  • this sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Sep 07, 2007, 05:04:30 PM »
I need one,because i haven't got one.Is that a good enough reason.
87 4runner 350 with custom dent package. 
My budget beater

MiniSimp

• Outdoor Enthusiast
  • Male Posts: 5,120
  • Member since Jan '05
  • SimpsonBrothers.net
    • View Profile
    • Simpson Brothers Photography
« Reply #7 on: Sep 07, 2007, 05:27:29 PM »
Why I need a Marlin Crawler front bumper

By Kyle Simpson

I think that I need a Marlin Crawler front bumper because they really help protect the pride and joy of your life which is your truck and without your truck there would be no places to go see deer and stuff like that with your family so that they can experience life and all of the wonderful things that the forest has to offer the planet of the Earth and without the planet of the Earth there would be no people which would be fine but we need people to survive and that is the real reason that the Marlin Crawler front bumper can bring the world with people in it to a global level of peace and then they can roam freely through the forest in their trucks with their Marlin Crawler front bumpers on them and they can look at all the beautiful wonders of nature that can only be provided by the Marlin Crawler front bumper that they put on their truck because they won it in the Marlin Crawler September 2007 product promotion that they had on the forum and it really makes for a happier self and that happiness will spread to other people and they will get happy and pretty soon the whole planet of Earth will be happy and there will be world peace between all of the nations and it will all be because of the Marlin Crawler front bumper and that is all.

The End

Edit: All joking aside, I would really love to beef up my front end, my parking lights and grill and hood have been taking a bad beating on the rocks, and I think the MC bumper with the shorty stinger will be the way to go.

« Last Edit: Sep 20, 2007, 08:13:54 AM by MiniSimp »

93tonkatoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 5
  • Male Posts: 463
  • Member since Jul '07
  • drive it till it breaks! then break out the tools.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Sep 07, 2007, 05:28:15 PM »
because marlin's bumper would have made my truck look much better sitting beside the Willy Mammoth

It ain't worth doin' if you don't have to clean up afterwards!

Build it, break it, fix it, repeat until your wallet is empty.

I shall infuse thy Jeep with the Essence of Toyota...and maybe that one won't pee on itself at the first sight of granite. - Duffil

SAVE TELLICO post 491

*** YELLER ***

• BIGMIKE SAID I WAS A CLOWN SO .... GUESS THATS THAT
  • Turtle Points: 314
  • Male Posts: 4,686
  • Member since Oct '05
  • USMC NO BETTER FRIEND NO WORSE ENEMY
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a soda
« Reply #9 on: Sep 07, 2007, 05:36:57 PM »
Because I dont have one and I reallllly want one  :disturbed:

Thank for the opertunity to win the best Toyoda products on the planet, and for allowing me to take place in this awsome raffle  :bowdown: :yesnod: :cheese:

:usa: :beerwhack:
MY ONLY REGRET IS THAT I HAVE NOTHING USEFUL TO OFFER THIS FORUM  :moon:
except BACON

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 759
  • Male Posts: 13,855
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #10 on: Sep 07, 2007, 05:40:36 PM »
:woohoo: I can't believe it's that time of year again, I almost forgot it was Marlin Crawler awareness month since I've been working so hard, and would be the reason I could use a new bumper too. When I bought my truck a couple mos. ago my wife was so happy to see me wrenching again. The first time I drove up in it she was so happy to see me driving as she so aptly put it, "That truck is so you, I missed seeing you driving one". So to keep my wife smiling I need a new bumper it will make her all giddy to be receiving a large box from Marlin Crawler again, not that there won't be lots more behind that one. Plus that stock POS bumper is all bent up, I can only straighten it back so many times before the stress starts splitting it apart.

Edit: Damit all Oldyeller if you win, you snuck your post in before I could.
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sep 07, 2007, 06:02:57 PM »
I have several good reasons!

1. Ummmm I really, really, really want one!! :thumbs:

2. Due to my recent job change, and move to Reno, I can't do big projects on my truck, because I live in an apartment for the next 6 months and I will go :willynilly: unless I can do something to my truck.  A bolt on bumper install would work quite nicely to calm my nerves, and allow me to live with not working on/wheeling my truck for a few months :yesnod:

3. Marlin quality is the best in the world, and I think I need to help you expand your Reno market :yesnod:

4. One of the other guys in the academy has a pretty nice jeep, with a much better bumper than mine, but if I had a Marlin bumper, my truck would be the coolest crawler in the lot, (not to mention the most functional, but we already knew that)

5. My front bumper is shot!  I will take pics later, but it has been hammered for a long time, and is on its last legs. 

Thanks for the opportunity, and the consideration!!! :thumbs:  YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

rlwjaw

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -123
  • Member since Oct '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Sep 07, 2007, 06:12:22 PM »
Because that is the right one for my truck

Wermz84

• Rock Nerd!
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 921
  • Male Posts: 3,518
  • Member since May '05
  • Ouch My Eye!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Sep 07, 2007, 06:25:38 PM »
Ive got two good reasons why I need one front MC bumper with stinger!!   :yesnod:

And if chosen I'll even let Marlin himself choose which one it would go on.  :yupyup:

Good luck All!!    :thumbs:
I like to Drive!

TurtleTappers91

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -5
  • Male Posts: 310
  • Member since Mar '07
  • ..I walks me a mudhole and I stomps it dry... baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Sep 07, 2007, 06:31:21 PM »
I don't need one at all, but MC put me through hell to get the bumper I have, so I feel that I should get another one, this time with the receiver I wanted. I'll give the one I have now to some broke kid with a 'yota, he'll be stoked...

KDXSR5

• Poser Shot Extraordinaire
  • Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 61
  • Male Posts: 2,812
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Sep 07, 2007, 06:59:48 PM »
Lets see... my stock one is bent, all the kids at school make fun of me, and my front bumper looks like :pokinit: when compared to my MARLIN rear bumper! This is the next thing I was going to buy for my truck! Protection and beauty come together when it comes to any MARLIN protection product! I would love a chance to win one for my pickup! Thanks!  :greengrin:

On a side note: If I do win, can you guys PLEASE send mounting hardware with this bumper? My rear bumper arrived with NO MOUNTING HARDWARE!!! Everyone else says theirs came with hardware. THANK YOU!!! :thumbs:
« Last Edit: Sep 14, 2007, 08:41:25 PM by KDXSR5 »

GA Runner

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 218
  • Member since May '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Sep 07, 2007, 07:22:47 PM »
i need a new bumper so i can keep my self from doing this again.

89' 4Runner

CrazyYota

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 92
  • Male Posts: 1,073
  • Member since Oct '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Sep 07, 2007, 07:33:18 PM »
Because it would look hella sweet on my truck! Duffil like my old one so he can have it if i win! :gap: J/K

>Chuck Norris invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.

mudking82

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 62
  • Male Posts: 104
  • Member since Aug '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Sep 07, 2007, 08:23:46 PM »
I'm in.  I like the Marlin bumpers, and I need one for the front now to match my rear one from Marlin.  And it would have a better approach angle then my current one.

Duffil

• *lurker*
  • Turtle Points: 138
  • Male Posts: 4,844
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • PhotoBucket
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #19 on: Sep 07, 2007, 09:54:00 PM »
I would LOVE to have some more MC stuff on the rig, and a bumper is one of those things I need but have a hard time spending money on.

EDIT: Just give it to MINI for the effort! :rofl:

Another Edit: Because I bent mine to hell going out Big Sluice to help get a rig going again at MCR6.
« Last Edit: Sep 18, 2007, 07:45:17 PM by Duffil »

mudguts

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1114
  • Member since Mar '04
  • Meat of the Gods
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Sep 07, 2007, 10:42:30 PM »
  I'ma thinkin one of them bumpers would look good on my rig. Plus...I need an excuse to go to the shop and buy something.

ps... Marlin, without you, none of this would possible  :bowdown:
pss... Christine, without you, I wouldn't get my only Christmas card of the year  :smooch:
psss... Dave, I've never seen anyone generally manage a shop with such professionalism as you    :sleepy: ;)
pssss... CJ, you da man  :cool:
psssss... Steve, your sales, service, order processing and tech support is unsurpassed  :muscles:
pssssss... Tessie, well  :psss:  :love:  :hitit:
psssssss... Angelo, you're a true leader :whip:
pssssssss... Jeff, your flywheel work is  :king:
psssssssss... Rocky, what can I say, your the best  :flamer:
pssssssssss... Rick, you can split a case like no other  :usa:
psssssssssss... Marshal, a true master of parts preparation  :burnout:
pssssssssssss... Chee, I've never seen anyone handle a tape gun like you  :ninja:
psssssssssssss... Andrew, an allstar shipper receiver  :acclaim:
pssssssssssssss... Mike, uh um well uh hmm yea um huh huh  :bolt:

:nerv:                                                                                               :turtle: I love T.I.T.S. :turtle:

Tallchevy

• Turtle Points: 236
  • Male Posts: 3,562
  • Member since Dec '06
  • Where were going we don't need roads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Sep 07, 2007, 10:52:03 PM »
Well, lets see if this will work for me  :crossed:

Cause I  really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really need one  :yesnod:
&
I just got a winch & this will save me alot of fab work  :yupyup: 
So I do really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really need one  :crossed:
:angry: My child is an honor student at Anton Levay's School of Satanic Arts :angry:

87 4Runner redo
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=41959.0
87 Toyota 4Runner, SAS Rig Gallery
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=29877.msg3

Black Runner

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -10
  • Male Posts: 198
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Sep 07, 2007, 11:10:36 PM »
I'm sure the stocker would love to be put out of it's misery! :biggthumpup:

yota_krawler

• Cody Hunter
  • Turtle Points: 5
  • Male Posts: 3,379
  • Member since Oct '06
  • proud parent!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Sep 08, 2007, 12:02:07 AM »
Well I need one cause I had a stocker and it folded like a taco, but I guess thats what happeneds when your "buddy" stops in the middle of the trail in the snow at night cause his cig fell on the floor  :hammer:  and you ram in the back of him when he has no bed, you hit the corner of the frame right on the radiator core support and the headlight explodes, same with the grill and the radiator gets a hole in it. I have wanted one forever now but cant afford one but man would it look baded a$$ on my truck  :thumbs: I hope you pick me cause I think I am a good choice and I don't want to settle for a smittybuilt  :thumbdown: So please Marlin :bling: My RIDE!!!!! please!  :bowdown:  thanks Cody  :crossed:
Tow Rig: 2006 GMC Sierra Crew Cab: lift and tires.
Wheeler: 1985 Toyota 4runner Semi Built: project http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=89681.msg1013539#msg1013539

Cheesemaker

• Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Sep 08, 2007, 02:54:33 AM »
I'm in, as for the fact I hate the factory POS bumper I have, that has some sort of textured, grip paint on it, that rips your knuckles up everytime you bump it!  It's like somebody glued sandpaper on my bumper.  And Marlin's bumper would look and feel way better!

Here I'm trying to hose off that texture crap!!

Here I'm grinding off some skin!!
« Last Edit: Sep 19, 2007, 11:26:16 AM by cheesemaker »
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

topar

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Male Posts: 1,909
  • Member since Aug '06
  • One Toyota + One Mopar = Topar
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Sep 08, 2007, 03:47:50 AM »
You should pick me cause I want one.  If not pick minisimp.  That was a hell of a story :thumbs:

KYOTA

• Turtle Points: 1759
  • Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Sep 08, 2007, 08:08:51 AM »
« Last Edit: Oct 13, 2007, 06:43:17 PM by KYOTA »

ohioyota

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 212
  • Member since May '06
  • GIV-R-HELL
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Sep 08, 2007, 10:19:45 AM »
I want one becuase it would go great with the marlin rear bumper im about to buy

DieselD

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 409
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Sep 08, 2007, 11:24:02 AM »
ME ME...

I dont have any bumpers at all

ToYocRawleR

• Gettin' Loose!!
  • Turtle Points: 3
  • Male Posts: 3,110
  • Member since Oct '05
  • The Homie!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Sep 08, 2007, 11:32:29 AM »
How does a positraction rear end on a plymouth work?....It just does.

Why do i need a bumper???.........Because i just want one!

....And my b-day is 9/11!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Rigs:
05 F-250 Powerstroke
93 RunneR ...Build-up  http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=85644.0

fortysixandtwo - I drove through Dunsmuir once I dont think anything there is "super nice"
Just kidding man. I guess there is, its your bed