Heres my 2nd Gen 4Runner build-up. Ive got a few small things planned for it, nothing to major.
- SAS using an 84 axle pieced together kit custom rear leaf pack DONE!
- 30 Spline Longfield Super Birfs and Inner Axles
- Front & Rear LP E-lockers - Re-geared with Cryo-ed 5.29 Yukons. (have e-lockers ready to be shipped to ZUK)
- 15x8 Cragar Black Stealies & 35x12.5x15 MTR's 35s in the basement, waiting on Stealies and geared 3rds.
- 3.4 Swap with R151 trans in planning and parts gathering stage now.
- Rear leaf swap & FROR Full Floater Kit these 2 will happen later this year.
- Bob rear 12-16 inches. This may be a wet dream considering all the work involved Im still researching and thinking on the idea.
- Full Exo-Cage with 2 interior X braces (one removable X brace behind the front seats and a permanent one behind the passenger seats) front tube bumper & rear non-tube bumper with tire carrier.
4Runner when I got it.
Here it is at Tellico with BJ spacers, cruiser coils, and 33x10.5 BFG Muds.