Author Topic: TRevv's TRunner  (Read 7138 times)

- Sales Employee -

TRevv

• Hawk
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 204
  • Male Posts: 193
  • Member since Apr '17
  • Crawlin at work, Crawlin on the trails. best life.
Re: TRevv's TRunner
« Reply #90 on: Oct 11, 2018, 03:00:28 PM »
By any chance did you weigh a wheel/tire combo.

118.4 lbs
"I dunno I just woke up from a lil nap, it's a lil dark but you guys silly? I'm still gonna send it."

OVRAROK

• Online The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 21013
  • Male Posts: 2,496
  • Member since Dec '10
    • my build
« Reply #91 on: Oct 12, 2018, 05:10:01 AM »
118.4 lbs

What rims are you using?
even the most primitive society has an intimate respect for the insane

- Sales Employee -

TRevv [OP]

• Hawk
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '17
« Reply #92 on: Oct 15, 2018, 09:39:36 AM »
What rims are you using?

Im not sure the brand, I got them used, they are just some 17" steelies, look a lot like pro-comp wheels to me.
"I dunno I just woke up from a lil nap, it's a lil dark but you guys silly? I'm still gonna send it."

- Sales Employee -

TRevv [OP]

• Hawk
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '17
« Reply #93 on: Oct 16, 2018, 09:58:34 AM »
Could not get my cold start injector to work.  Replaced the injector, replaced the injector timer, retraced all the wiring.  No cold start.  Marlin was scratching his head, couldnt figure it out.  Then after looking at the wiring schematic for the umpteenth time, he realized we needed to check the water temp sensor for the computer (different than the water temp sensor for the gauge) and viola messed up connection in that plug.  Which means the computer didnt know the engine temp, so it wasnt sending the signal to the cold start injector.  Headache solved.   :hammer:

- Sales Employee -

TRevv [OP]

• Hawk
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '17
« Reply #94 on: Oct 23, 2018, 07:43:59 AM »
Well there is a local street fair where our local 4wheel drive club has a booth coming up this weekend.  They want my 4runner there,  Fingers crossed :crossed: Ill get it done to be there.  Then next weekend is trail closings, which im supossed to be leading through swamp lake, and then panamint valley days the following weekend which im registered for... So its crunch time.  Lots of events the TRunner is supossed to be at and it is so close to being done.  Just trying to wrap it up.  :disturbed:

- Sales Employee -

TRevv [OP]

• Hawk
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '17
« Reply #95 on: Oct 30, 2018, 08:40:58 AM »
Got it mostly done.  Enough to make it Clovisfest and be a little show piece for our local 4wheel drive club this weekend. 

- Sales Employee -

TRevv [OP]

• Hawk
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '17
« Reply #96 on: Nov 07, 2018, 09:37:54 AM »
Got my sliders put on this last weekend.  I was a little particular about how I wanted them to come out so it took longer than I expected on a Friday night.  But they came out good, and was ready for the trail the next day. 

- Sales Employee -

TRevv [OP]

• Hawk
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '17
« Reply #97 on: Nov 07, 2018, 09:51:26 AM »
Went in with another member of the Four Wheel Drive Club of Fresno and closed down the Swamp Lake Trail for the season.  Good first wheeling for the TRunner.  Had a good trip, I was very happy with the way it wheeled. and was super pumped about finally getting to wheel this rig.  It has been long awaited. 

- Sales Employee -

TRevv [OP]

• Hawk
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '17
« Reply #98 on: Nov 07, 2018, 11:00:05 AM »
Getting ready for Panamint Valley Days this weekend. So the shakedown run on swamp was good since now Ill be 6 hours from home and in the middle of the desert with this :hahaha:

EASYRYDERDANGER

• Online Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 1396
  • Male Posts: 149
  • Member since Jul '06
« Reply #99 on: Nov 07, 2018, 12:35:38 PM »
I put my sliders on almost identical to that. I like mine out a little bit farther it saved me more than once.