We currently are not offering Customer Support on our Forum.
Please use our Store website for: Customer Contact.

Author Topic: BLACK FRIDAY MADNESS -- GET YOUR ENTIRE ORDER FOR FREE!  (Read 9824 times)

noreverse

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: -86
  • Male Posts: 5
  • Member since Jun '16
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Thank you Marlin Crawler :clap2: for this gracious opportunity! I look forward to more studying and more future "build" orders however this drawing turns out...I will, sooner than later, be creating my first build thread. I bought an '81 Toyota hilux sr5 short bed several months ago (kamp-purr is her name), a.k.a., my dream truck, but it would appear she has been, unfortunately "ridden' hard & put away wet," plus the trans recently failed :hammerhead:, I am broke (as far as $ for my build) and are in the starting stages of making "kamp-purr" purr again. I have always loved Toyota HiLux'es, especially early models! :driving:..so many punctuations. i never was good with grammar & apparently I can't read! I didn't post a picture of my truck! :smack: Good luck to y'all. At least I still get some great parts. Front & rear rebuild kits with some armor.

Place an online order anytime today and reply to this post to be included in a random drawing across all our social media outlets for a chance to get your entire order FOR FREE!!

No product charge. No service charge. No tax charge. No shipping charge. From our door to yours! The winner will be announced tomorrow.

Thank you for participating in one of the craziest offers we've ever done!

Marlin Crawler -- https://www.marlincrawler.com
« Last Edit: Nov 26, 2016, 10:39:11 AM by noreverse »
Have fun! & don't be a richard