Author Topic: Free Mini Truck Parts (plus some for sale)  (Read 2021 times)

bknaus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 23
  • Member since Jul '09
  • Sway Bar Guru
    • View Profile
    • Hellwig Products
Free Mini Truck Parts (plus some for sale)
« on: Jul 07, 2016, 09:29:18 PM »
Cleaning out the garage and most of this I will realistically never use so hopefully someone else will use it otherwise it hits the trash  :-\ I'm located in Visalia, CA and am willing to ship if you pay and it fits in a flat rate box. Otherwise, local pickup only.

Free stuff (although I wouldn't turn down a  :beer:)

Factory 1985 Rear axle with shafts. Complete minus 3rd member. Is still straight as far as I can tell, shafts came out easy. I went to an IFS rear.

Misc factory flanges, both axle and t-case sides. Also a shift knob (missing the sticker)

Steering U-joint. Not actually sure what it's from, it came with the truck in the spare parts bin

Factory axle breathers

Center console from an 85, regular cab. It's pretty beat up but the console still latches and it has the wire boot ring.

Headlights. One is a pretty much brand new Sylvania factory replacement with the integral bulb. The other is an aftermarket with a removable bulb. ALso, one standard AutoZone replacement bulb. Both work, I finally bought matching VisonX lights from Marlin so I don't have one bright white and one yellow headlight

Factory 85 solid front axle front brake rotors. Worked great when I pulled them and pads have good life, I went to IFS vented rotors

Stuff for $$$$ Prices listed below but feel free to make an offer

IFS Steering Box. I thought it was leaking so I pulled it and threw in a tapped TG box to go to hydro assist but that leaks the same so it may not have been the box. I'm pricing it like you might need to rebuild it though. $40

Brand new  Thomas 327CDC56 12v air compressor. I had grand plans for onboard air but bought a Powertank and called it good. $75

Trailer lock, I don't own a trailer... Comes with 2 keys, I've used it once. $15
« Last Edit: Jul 11, 2016, 07:26:16 AM by bknaus »
Hellwig Products Director of Engineering
Poly Goats Club Alumni
Central Valley Crawlers Member

bknaus [OP]

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 23
  • Member since Jul '09
  • Sway Bar Guru
    • View Profile
    • Hellwig Products
Re: Free Mini Truck Parts (plus some for sale)
« Reply #1 on: Jul 11, 2016, 07:17:14 AM »
Someone came by and picked almost everything up, the only things left are the trailer lock and compressor. Let me know if anyone's interested and make an offer!
Hellwig Products Director of Engineering
Poly Goats Club Alumni
Central Valley Crawlers Member